08 October 2005

no mo meth 4 me

i hav had my phill off meth, its makin me sic now jus da smell off meth maks me wanna hurl my gutz up big time. dont ask me why but i think i has to do with mixin my drinks da otha nite. it waz a usual tuesday nite, me n skeetz waz drinkin meth in da park, i had been there since 5 n skeetz came along with sum goon. she iz into that stuff like wata. ne way, i had run out off meth n bummed some goon off skeetz. we were off our faces lols.

fabes cums along bout 10 he has a botle of beam. i made a ass off myself infron of fabes im so ashamed off mysel. fabes waz like "hey tanya suck back on the beam babe" n i was all like "id ratha suck back on ya cock"

there faces, i had neva been so discusted in myself like that eve! skeetz n fabes both went white then i vomitd all ova fabes. i wood be lucky iff he talks to me again. as for why i cant drink meth, must b a cycological mental brain thing.

2 comments:

Low Flying Angel said...

Tan you are not supposed to drink meths. Meths is for external use only. I drink only the best, Smirnoff, Bacardi, Bundaberg etc etc. Save your money and buy a decent bottle of alcohol. Your brain will thank you, you don't want to be spoon fed and in Adult Nappies by 20 due to brain damage do you.

Rene Rivkin said...

Don't worry, muffin, I haven't seen her in the great big stock exchange in the sky where I am. She's probably just drying out. It can take its toll.