06 November 2005

who wood off guessed?

im glad too see dat Lee iz still in idal. tho he almost got kicked out. i gotta keep votin. been savin all my mony for phone credit, mum gave me $100 of her smoke money too. i told her i needed it to by a new coles uniform. she bitched about it, n i told her there was no other way. if i didn't get a new one, i wood b fired.

so tonite i will be gettin $200 credit and blowin it all on messagin lee. I so want his hot man stick.

last nite, skeetz had bought a box of rasberry kruzers. OMG are thhey good or wat? We got shitfaced on them, i think i mite give up meth, who wood of nown dat kruzers were soo good? while we were drinkin, skeets told me dat her younger brother Courtney, had a blog too, i had to check it out. http://www.shardsofennui.blogspot.com/ . it is so lame lyke him. he is dis lame azz kid who iz all, "teh world hurtz". pissed me off when eva i seen him. me n skeetz are glad he moved to melborne. skeetz iz also glad to be rid off her cuntrolin stepdad. he iz a funking cunt.

well ne way, gotta get redy 4 idal tonite, skeetz iz gettin anotha box of kruzers, dont noe where she iz gettin da money for dem, she spent all her dole money already.

2 comments:

Hambo said...

Gosh haha you're obese, you got so worked up over Tanya's last post that you had to register for a blogger ID just to post your comment.

I feel 20% dumber after reading that comment. That being said, I feel 81% dumber after reading this site just to laugh at the comments.

Courtney said...

im only writing you a comment because i keep calling my sister and i cant get to her. tell her to call mum, mum says she found some stuff with the things we bought to melbourne. shes pretty pissed.

and you think im lame well at least i dont watch austraian idol like a fucking cookie cutter brittney or justin wannabe.

tell my sister to call mum