24 January 2006

to coks!

I went to da best party last nite, it waz realy good but let me start at da start.

i finished work last nite at 6 fuck yeah i was so happy to finish my 8 hour shif at coles. dont no why some people bitch n moan for more work, i hate it, i got in trouble for givin one of my shifts to a 24 year old singl mum. sum shit about how im cheepa than her per hour, load of bull. so neway i headed off home skeetz said she was goin to a party of sum boys she met at park n asked if i wanted 2 go, of courres i wanted 2 go, dosnt da pope piss in da woods? plus i wanted 2 wear my hott pink rara skirt. boy did it werk a treat. more on dat soon ;)

neway we get to da boyz place, it was like a palace n i didnt no at da time, butt i waz gonna be made to feel lyke a princess!!!

there waz lots n lots of booze, n lots n lots of hott boyz, there waz these 2 boiys, i think dat their names wer austin-jamez n craig-nathen, or waz it austin-nathan... i cant really rememba, all i do rememba iz dat i had lotz 2 drink befor i stated talkn 2 them.

tehy wer really nice boys, me n austin n craig went out da back into da garage which waz da best garage i had eva seen, no junk newhere, there was a huge tv n stereo n the best sofa in da world, it cood be turnd into a bed. so we ar lyin on da sofa now turnd bed talkin, n drinkin when austin just strips naked n starts runnin about the garage chasn me with his cock out, then craig pulls his out too, but starts to wank rite in front of me as im bein chased around da room, not noin wat 2 do, i stoped and started suckin craig off, next second i find dat austin has lifted my skirt up mooved my undaware outta da way n was up to his nutz in my guts, it waz then i knew i was gonna have da best nite eva!

they took turns fuckin me as i sucked da otha one off. afta about half a hour of fuckin n suckin, craig blew all ova my tits, but austin after fuckin my ass got me to suck him off n blew in my mouth. at da time i didnt think anythin off it but now i am discusted dat i had a cock n my mouth dat was just in my ass, but to top it off, austin told me not to spit or swollo his cum, he then kissed me n took all da cum outta my mouth, and spat it on craig who then went on to rub it all over his naked body. I then vomited all ova austin, it was soo grose.

still, best fuck in a while. n i love my new skirt, lots of men tell me dat ive droped somthing, so i just bend ova to "pick" what ever it was I dropped. sum times i don't wear undaware. ;)

8 comments:

Low Flying Angel said...

Fuck Ur a Slut
With Cocks Up Ur Cunt
U Wont B Satisfied
Til Ur Fucked
Up the Butt

Chikory said...

Oy! Yeah7, I'm a Queenslander and I am not like that! You should stop and take pity on the poor sons of bitches that had no choice in being born up here.

Mind you, soon I'm gonna be living in Victoria. Thank GOD! Bye bye boganville!

Low Flying Angel said...

Flash yeah I know but it describes Tanya pretty well :-)

the dozy robot said...

Lol. You're so ghetto right now.

NoAccount said...

Fucken classic.

Low Flying Angel said...

Name for Tanya,hmmm lets see.
I got one! Sharmuta.

Anonymous said...

I just happened to come across your website because my name is Tanya Ross too. I am from Toronto, Canada. I am 29 years old and have 1 child. All I need to know is, why the hell are you selling yourself out at 16 years old? Girl, I did stupid things too, but don't fuck with the internet. God, You are beautiful have some respect for yourself, because if you don't, no one will!

After all, my good name is at stake!

Anonymous said...

nice....u sound like a loverly girl maybe u should cum down to the gold coast....