17 July 2005

da time i got more money than da dole

Hi there ppl

been a long time since my last post nd u cant belive wht i have been up 2!

1 nite while i waz drinkin some meth in da park down da road with my mates Skeetz and Fabian, this really hott guy in a skyline pulls up and ask if i wanted $50. i was like sure WHAT EVERR, but he showed me the money and waz like, if u let me fuck u, this $50 is urz.

Skeetz said that i should do it cause she wanted more meth, Fabian on the other hand told the guy to piss off, but i told Fabian that i can do what eva i like since im 16. so i went with the hott guy up the road.

best $50 earned eva. he was real gental with me and her wore protection cus thats what all good men do. he gave me the money and aksd that if i ever needed any more money, 2 call him.

every other week i would call him, he would fuck me, and give me $50, waz like a fucking atm machine, i would get his deposit and be on my way 2 coles 2 by some meth for me and my mates.

last week he called me and said that he would give me $500 if i would left him and 10 or so of his mates have their way with me on a friends bucks nite. i ended up saying that i will only do his friend that the party iz for. he wasn't happy saying shit like he wanted his friends 2 taste my pussy n shit. so i hunged up on him. i only fucked him in the first place cuz of hiz car was hott, then the money. then it was all greed.

Skeetz said i had changed during dat dark moment, nd i would have 2 agree. but looking on the bright side, i got so much money from the sex that i could afford to get my older sister 2 by me a couple of bottles of jim beam.

she wanted 2 no where i gots the money for da real shit, but i told her she didnt want to no. she sadi it better of not been from horeing myself, but i just lafted, and told her that some random gave me money 2 put hiz dick in me, my sister thinks im dum somtimez, n i laf at that. i live in queensland the smart state afta all, so i cant be dum. im a intalecttual.

lotsa luv
tanya
*MWAH*

No comments: