28 July 2005

Work was shit

i had a shift at coles 2day, shit waz it shit! had this old cow cum in and she wanted me to pack her fucking green shopping bags. she had like 80 things and only 3 bags, she didn't want to pay for more bags oh no, and she didnt want to have any plastic bags, so i just jammed everything into the 3 bags. she went up to my supervisor who hates my gutz, and put in a complaint about me not smiling n shit, n that i cant pack shopping bags right. fuck that, i want to see her doing this shit bet she wont cause she is like all snob like. bitch.

anyway worked 3 hours fuck was it the longest, burger and skeetz were reading the magz waiting for me to cum off, everytime a customer would line up at my register, they would point and laf at the stuff they were getting. burger, skeetz bf, would say

"Tampons, skeetz why dont you eva use tampons?"
"oh look at that cucumber, i wonder what she plans on using that for?"
"call the terror hotline, this lady is bying flat bread!"

burger is cool, he is oldest of the ppl i hang wit, being 19 n all. he spent da last month traveling in new zealand wit his older brother, and got back two days ago, since then i haven't really seen skeetz, so its been mainly me an fabian at the park. tonight fabian and skeetz have shit to do, so i spent most of it sleeping. ah well, got sum wicked plans for the weekend. :P

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Wat would u no? u hide behind anonaminity where az i dont. n wat give u teh idea i hae a bf? grow a brian or get lost lozer!

Anonymous said...

I currently have a boyfriend, but it doesn't mean I'm not looking ;)

Oh maybe your profile? I do not hide, I just have nothing to put in that little 'Blogger' Section as i do not have a blog. Grow a brain? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I already have a brain im quite happy with actually. So thanks :D

Loser* By the way. As* What* ect.ect. the list goes on.

Jess.

Tanya said...

Ahh Jess u r a funny little person, realy u r, gettin ur panties all bunched up. fuck classic. Glad u could take time out off ur buzy life an comment again.

luv ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya, are you into fisting?