03 September 2005

wat a nice day 4 phun!

Fist off i just like to say 2 all da ppl lookin at my blog, i am real, i am a year 10 drop out, and that dis iz as good az i can right. i no i can't spell right, but itz not my fault, i alwayz did bad in english class. da teachers were chunts and were stupid and boring. k u under stand? queensland is so the smart state too. smarta than tasmania and new zealand so get off my case.

ne way, went shopping with skeetz 2day or shood i say yestaday? lolz and we went to my fave shop supre i bough a really kewl skirt for $4 dey had a sale on or sumthin i got 3 in diff colors skeets was imbarrised den we went 2 donut king for sum hotdawgs skeetz asked if i wood go down on hotdawgs from big brotha n dat new show dat uplate game so then i started going down on da frankfurt liking the tomato and mustard sause off in and den put it in n out off my mouth it was sooooo funny u shood off seen skeetz face!!!! and i did dat in the middle of da food court while making hot noises lols.

i showed fabian my site last week n he was impressed at how anyone can make a webpage with ease i showed him a few others, and he sed dat when his brotha getz back from the gold coast den he will use his computa and make his own site he txted me da otha day n told me hiz brotha waz back n iz thinkin of a name for hiz site he sez he is going to have sic holdens allova it and chicks with hot titz

i txted back dat i found it rude n he txted back with a smily face and lol lol fabian iz sooo kwel. anyway got a 10 oclock shit at coles tomorrow gotta goto bed soon before i go im gonna post da lyricz to a song dat i herd on radio just now it explainz my fellings right now

No comments: