02 July 2006

goin down

heya sexy peeps. lols iz me tanya here today!

wat a nite i had last nite, me n skeets went to da park to drink sum beam, it waz really gr8. round 8 3 guyz roked up in 2 rely hott comadoors wit really good muzic cummin out of dem.

LOLS sho me ya grillz yall! LOLZ

neway ther waz diz 1 guy dat waz particalilly hott i think hiz nam was dimeartree or somethink i dun no. so we waz talkin n he was talkin bout all da girls he had been wit n how he lykd da sex but he waz a fan of da blo jobs. so neway i askd him how ofen he got blo jobs he said it was lyke not as much as da sex, so i asked him if he wood lyke one i could alredy tell by da hrd on i could see in hiz pants. so while skeets was out in da park wit da otha two guys i went down on dimeartrees dick n five minutes latr he finished it off by blowin in my mouth n i washd it down with some beam.

when i got out off da comadoor skeets pointed to her moth n i gust grined but she den yelled dat i still had some spof on my lips. evry one lafted, i didnt as wen i chekd in da mirrer thr wasnt ne spof. she can be a bich sum timez. dimeartree n his mates den left n so did me n skeets.

19 comments:

Low Flying Angel said...

I feel sick Tan, thanks a lot!

I think his name would be spelled Dimitri. Just in case you wanted to text him u don't want to look stupid ;)

Anonymous said...

I feel that the search for authenticity with this blog has really gone too far with the corrupted spelling – it's barely readable. And I think it's a bit much to ask us to believe that the young lady's spelling has deteriorated this much in the time since she started the blog. This disparity is particularly glaring as the sidebar profile is still in an approximation of standard English.

Anonymous said...

My dear lord. Here's an idea, next time you find a cliff, walk off the edge of it. You'll fly.

PEAS OUT TANYAE RAM3MBR 2 POST AGANE!!!!!111!11!1!11!! LOLZ BYE!!111!!!1!111!!1

Anonymous said...

I'd tap her

Anonymous said...

Lol, I second that.

Shaved Balls eh? Nice to know the people visiting this site are almost as sickening as Tanya the fat lard herself.

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

Cow eyes?

Anonymous said...

I just love this blog! So "different" :)

Tanya or whoever you are, thanks very much for this hilarious reading. Carry on Girl!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Would Tan really know exactly where to go?

She's prolly got lost panties in every 3rd car that is driving around Brisbane!

Anonymous said...

tanya you are a champ! its nice to know that fat fat faaaaaat girls can get tapped too. keep it up you ugly girl! we are sisters for life!

Anonymous said...

cherry ramone is shaped like a pooh

Anonymous said...

tanya probably doesn't wear panties.

Anonymous said...

ew stinky

Low Flying Angel said...

Tan have u od'd or what?

Anonymous said...

Anddd, anyone care to enlighten me on who Hambo is?

Anonymous said...

woof woof

Anonymous said...

marketing ploy for sure...

Anonymous said...

......wow!... I am actually at a point of my life SO LOW.. That I not only read EVERY post but am now adding my own... Here are some facts:

The photo of this girl, if genuine, is truly offensive

Some of the replies whilst being harsh, are truly piss funny

Tanyas' vagina is probably stretched and abused to a scale of logarhythmic excess usually reserved for $20 hookers and pretty young male in-mates in Max security prisons' anuses.

I think Tanya has very likely also got a lack of self esteem, self respect and basic knowledge of personal hygine technique that eventuates in a truly horrific personal odour.

The fact that I have nothing better to do than be a part of this.... leads me to seriously consider ending my own life in as slow and excruciating a method as I can fabricate... Maybe a small calibre gunshot wound to the cock whilst masturbating or something... it's really not relevant..

Anyway, nice to meet you all and Tanya, If by some incredulous stretch of the imagination you truly are a 17 year old female with a lifestyle and attitude towards your own vagina reflected by this blog... Do us all a HUGE genetic favour and end your life.. PLEASE!!!

P.S. Want a root?

jack johnson said...

Gowin Club Why make them famous?? Provide a famous online game in Vietnam with more than 1000 game – example in Vietnamese writing name: Game Danh Bai Online, Win Win Viet Nam, Ngonclub, Thapthanh, Bomtan Win, Game Banca, Vuigame, Bai VIP, Sanh Bai, Ban Ca Tien, Sanhrong, Banh Club, Game bắn cá, Bắn Cá Dổi Thưởng & more