19 November 2006

sexy bac

lolz my mum iz such a ideot cuse she fergot 2 pay da phon bill n i hvnt hd da net 4 munths lolz

OMG OMG I WILL B 18 I JUST OVA 2 MUNTHS!!! HOW KEWL IZ DAT?!?!!! I WILL b ABL 2 BYE MY OWN GROG N DO STUFF WITHOUT MY MUM CUMMIN DOWN ON ME!!!! Whn i turn 18, me n skeetz are gonna move out 2geta n itz gona be teh funnest tyme eva. im gonna b abl 2 hav guyz ova all da tyme! gurl powa lolz @ da spic gurlz!!!! i usd 2 lyk thm when i waz a kid lolz

so wat hav i been up 2? da last cupple off munths i hav bean doin sumpthink calle dawgin, well dat iz wat i waz told it waz. i thnk it waz septmba wen me n skeetz wnt to kedro park 2 drink sum meth wen we notic sum carz parked n ppl lokin into one wit its lite on. i went up to it n notic dat ther wer 4 ppl havn sex in the car, sum of the guys look in wer playin wit thir cocks. well one thin led to anotha n waz a godd nite. one of da guys dat fuked me said dat it hapens a fair bit n the next week it waz gonna be at banyo pak. dat waz a good spot cuz its rite nex to da train staton!

howeva zhak didnt wnt me to bring skeetz caus she didnt join in n jut bitched to me the entire tim. wel skeetz if you got sum cock ratha thn wait for dan to giv u his thn u wood be hapy so i went da next week n it waz fuckn awsom. i even got 2 play wit my first leZbean!! it was kewl! i dont rely think she was lez caus sh liked cock in her pussy n lezez dont like cock so i think she waz two-way or sumpthink. lolz

so yeah evry week i get a txt about a new spot 4 dawgin cauz i think dat the ppl dat do it a scrd off da copz bustin thm 4 sex in pubic. rotflol

neway now tht i hav the fon bak on n got teh net 2 i shood be postin more

love u all!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My God. Hambo, you really have gone too far this time. Dogging? I feel ill...

Low Flying Angel said...

Hi Tan :)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Tawnz

Anonymous said...

Wtf is wrong with you?

"i even got 2 play wit my first leZbean!! it was kewl! i dont rely think she was lez caus sh liked cock in her pussy n lezez dont like cock so i think she waz two-way or sumpthink. lol"

Eugh. I seriously hope you're intellectualy challenged or something, I don't understand how someone not retarded could say something/spell like that.

Just...


Ew.

Period.

Anonymous said...

ha, period.

Anonymous said...

i've shat out something more sexually appealing than tanya.

Anonymous said...

^^ HAHA.
I know who you are. XD

Jacob said...

Oh dear. This blog is just sad.