10 January 2007

hiya

hello beutifule pepole itz me tanz! I have been havin da best time eva, i just got bak from da gold coast with luke. i met him on new year eavein da city n he asked if i wanted to goto da gold coast with him and sum of his mates. i of corse said yes as i had nothin betta to do.

it was da best holidey i hav had in a long time. me n luke had sex every day too cause he was really hot. a coupl of days i sayed in the flat with some of his mate while he went surfing, and i got my brains fucked out LOLS it was the best!

im a bit worried as im late at the moment. i don't want to end up like that fat mole that i work with at coles. I know you read my blog bitch when i get my rags back im going to stick my pad on ya locker. you fukin slut.

neway Skeets is moving out with her bf that she met last month she sez its really serius and she is deeplie in luv with shane i dun belive in luv like that i belive in lust and passion of da moment i koodnt live every day off my life wit just 1 man, but hoo nos i cood wke up tomorow n run into my sol mate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's odd... at first, when I read the Coles part, I was thinking hey, maybe she's TRYING to spell properly, after seeing the last bit I changed my mind.

Anonymous said...

"I know you read my blog bitch when i get my rags back im going to stick my pad on ya locker."

Lovely, btw.

Low Flying Angel said...

Yes isn't she.

U better hope u get ur rags back Tan otherwise....well in these cases its the children I pity!

Anonymous said...

You can stick your pad to my locker anytime baby ;)

Anonymous said...

Haven a kid is topz!

The govenment gives you like 3000 grand!

I left mine wif me mother and partied so fukin hard!!!

Me bf wants anouther one lolz

Anonymous said...

nanna, 3000 grand is 3 million.